11.09.2004

murphy's law

so this is interesting. my entire life i have had health insurance and never gotten really truly sick, never had to take antibiotics or go to the emeregency room. until now... since i quit classic cinemas and got my new job i had one month with no health insurance. one month. guess what?! i got a bladder infection. for an entire week i tried to not go the doctor and spent hours on the couch with a 103 temp and pretty bad pain. how awesome is that? i am better now, though dont worry.

so i need a hobby. my life is so boring right now. i swear all i do is sleep, watch tv and work. let me tell after a while all tv is pretty much the same.

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be sad sister. You can have one of my hobbies. What ever happened to the stuff you were working on with the pretty stuff for the people that you were so excited about?
abby

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Keyframegirl said...

I got my first UTI right after we got married. NOT FUN!! And we didn't have insurance so it cost WAY too much. Thus now we pay $400 a month for insurance that covers EVERYTHING. I just don't want to be caught like that again.

My new hobby is knitting. I'm awful at it still, but it's only been 1 day. :) Then I can do that and watch tv, or do other things too. Guess I'm too much of a multi-tasker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


I'm Afghanistan!
In the words of Bob Dylan, you "haven't known peace and quiet in so long [you] don't remember what it's like!"  Sad but true.  Boss after boss has led you around, using you for their nefarious purposes, and dumping you when the time was right.  You've hurt and been hurt and now you're just sick and tired.  When will people leave you alone and let you do your own thing?  But you don't really even know what you want anymore.
Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid