10.27.2004

update

i am currently reading "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister" by Gregory maguire. I reccommend his books to anyone. They are awesome.

so, my new job sucks. it is really different than my paramount. the managers are really snobby and the employees are lazy. their favorite thing to say is "that's not my job". can i just tell you that is my least favorite thing to hear? felipe says i should fire them all.

on the other hand i got to visit paramount last night. all of my mexicans (felipe, max, julie and maria) all came to see me. i miss them all so much. it was so much fun hanging out with them. they make me feel so loved too. even if they did not mean it they were practically begging me to come back. hopper says he'll get someone to quit so that i can come back. i love them.

5 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger *sara* said...

its ok. the new theatre will be fun eventually..just think incredibles plus polar express :) that'll be fun. :) i miss you.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger simplymama said...

I LOVED that book :) *hugs*

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you :)

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, that i love you came from me.

- lydia

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger *sara* said...

home for a whole week and no new post whatsoever? how sad are we.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


I'm Afghanistan!
In the words of Bob Dylan, you "haven't known peace and quiet in so long [you] don't remember what it's like!"  Sad but true.  Boss after boss has led you around, using you for their nefarious purposes, and dumping you when the time was right.  You've hurt and been hurt and now you're just sick and tired.  When will people leave you alone and let you do your own thing?  But you don't really even know what you want anymore.
Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid