10.12.2004

my new life

so i went to church on sunday. naomi and andy came down and went with me. we went to Champaign first church. it was really good. shawna? laura used to be herberts sister's is going to church there. linda (a woman from my major and class at olivet) is going there too. it seemed like a a really friendly church. they were a little corny but who doesnt like corny? it is smaller and they have a floundering quiz team. going there is the first time that i feel we are supposed to be here.

i start at my new job on friday. i am trying really hard not to be sad about leaving paramount. i just cant but keep thinking that i will miss all them so much. i love my kids and i dont want to leave them. i fit there and i love it. i am not going to be sad. at least there will be no more naked frankie (you dont want to know).

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger lexerdax said...

Yipee for Shawna! She's my sister-in-law, ya know. :) Nazarenedom is such a small world, isn't it? Anyway, yeah. Bobby, Shawna's husband, is in his first year of vet school at the U of I and Shawna is teaching in Champaign. They bought a house and moved down there in August or so. You should visit them! (Isn't it nice of me to invite people over to my sister-in-law's house when I live 800 miles away?) Seriously, though, they were really involved in their church in DeKalb and are needing new friends. And so are you guys! :)

Rach - when are you coming out here to visit?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


I'm Afghanistan!
In the words of Bob Dylan, you "haven't known peace and quiet in so long [you] don't remember what it's like!"  Sad but true.  Boss after boss has led you around, using you for their nefarious purposes, and dumping you when the time was right.  You've hurt and been hurt and now you're just sick and tired.  When will people leave you alone and let you do your own thing?  But you don't really even know what you want anymore.
Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid