10.15.2004

my new job

so, today was my first day at my new job. i spent like 4 hours of it sitting in this room reading the managers manual. it was super great. everything seems really unorganized and the staff (inlcuding managers) are all young. besides i get to drive to Chicago for a managers meeting (how ironic is that since i would have had to anyway at cc). other than it went well. i think that it will be fun once i get the hang of it.

other a much more positive note i got my new checks today. they are disney hugs and kisses checks. very cute.

3 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Rachel-congrats on the job! sorry you got stuck with that manual for so long. but have fun in chicago! hopefully I will be there soon. WHEN ARE YOU SARA ERIKA AND I GETTING TOGETHER!!!!!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger *sara* said...

you and joely never post. it makes me muy sad. im off to my new job ;)

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no posty in so longy.... where is my sister?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


I'm Afghanistan!
In the words of Bob Dylan, you "haven't known peace and quiet in so long [you] don't remember what it's like!"  Sad but true.  Boss after boss has led you around, using you for their nefarious purposes, and dumping you when the time was right.  You've hurt and been hurt and now you're just sick and tired.  When will people leave you alone and let you do your own thing?  But you don't really even know what you want anymore.
Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid