1.01.2005

Because Sara said so...

Three names you go by:
Rachie
lumpkins
Rachel-lo-lo-schmucky-schmuck

Thre screennames you have:
toto3280
totogirl
loopy3280
Three things you like about yourself:
my laugh (sound and ability)
i'm loyal
my eyes
Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
my fat
my inability to make decisions
my ability to let people walk on me
Three parts of your heritage:
my faith in God
strong family ties
way i was brought up
(i dont know if these count as heritage though)

Three things that scare you:
the urban myth w/slashed ankles
most people
my boss (the Division manager)
Three of your everyday essentials:
caffeine (mostly diet mt dew)
charmed
internet

Three things you are wearing right now:
new earrings from my husband
my suit coat
my wedding ring
Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Avril Lavigne
Tempations
Beatles
Three of your favorite songs at present:
Take my Breath Away (Berlin)
Spirit in the Sky (Norman Greenbaum)
Brandy (oldy-no group name)
Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
school for nursing
finding a job outside the theater world
move to maryland
Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
trust
respect
challenging each other to be better people
Two truths and a lie:
i am going to see "Wicked"
I want to move to Maryland
I cant think of a lie (i have no imagination)

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
bright eyes
laugh lines
soft, floppy hair
Three things you just can't do:
commit to working out
buy another car
eat balot again
Three of your favorite hobbies:
reading
movies
no others (i need more hobbies)
Three things you want to do really badly right now:
considering it is 2 am on january 1st
get off work
get drunk (going to any party would be fine)
be with my husband
Three careers you're considering:
family therapist
nursing
theater manager (only if i stay as lazy as i am)
Three places you want to go on vacation:
Italy (the whole country)
Israel
Moscow
Three kids names: for either a boy or girl:
Ephraim James
Kyla
Kamra (pronounced with a's almost like o's)
Three things you want to do before you die:
Learn to fly (a plane)
Skydive
Live in a boat on the ocean
Three people who have to take this quiz now:
Joel
Abs
Gina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I'm Afghanistan!
In the words of Bob Dylan, you "haven't known peace and quiet in so long [you] don't remember what it's like!"  Sad but true.  Boss after boss has led you around, using you for their nefarious purposes, and dumping you when the time was right.  You've hurt and been hurt and now you're just sick and tired.  When will people leave you alone and let you do your own thing?  But you don't really even know what you want anymore.
Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid