5.30.2005

why not?

Why not do this? i am still at work at 2 am (and have to be back at 9 am-i love my job-tehehehe) waiting for my special show to be over....

The "questions": If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...If I could be an actor...If I could be a criminal...


If I could be a painter...I would do amazing work like my sister and do pieces that would inspire the world to recycle, love God, stop racism and help us all just get along.

If I could be a missionary...I would do it as a nurse and go back to Philippines and take care of Darwin, John, Brian and all the little boys of Tanay. (dont worry Joel i am not going anywhere)

If I could be an inn-keeper...I would move to Pennsylvania and open a wonderful B & B with my mom and keep several rooms just for my family and friends to stay in. I would pay my sister to teach art classes and many other fun things.

If I could be a professor...I would teach all the human diversity classes that I could and teach my students not to tolerate other cultures but to get involved and try to understand them. I would inspire them to revel in the differences of people and not to criticize but to uplift.


Now I have to tag three people...I choose abs, gnomes, coconut head, and squidia.


i should go now. i am going to get a head start on the order for tomorrow. ciao

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, that was 4 people.
=)

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I had no idea about rent! I hope they dont ruin it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


I'm Afghanistan!
In the words of Bob Dylan, you "haven't known peace and quiet in so long [you] don't remember what it's like!"  Sad but true.  Boss after boss has led you around, using you for their nefarious purposes, and dumping you when the time was right.  You've hurt and been hurt and now you're just sick and tired.  When will people leave you alone and let you do your own thing?  But you don't really even know what you want anymore.
Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid